busy, but always sophisticated

Hello people!

First of all, I would like to thank you once more for visiting my blog. I see that I have several visits from all over the world every day and this makes me really happy!
Now, a little update from me...Exams are over and I'm now totally into the new semester. We have three important and big projects running in one subject and the two of them are 'real'. What do I mean? Well, a marble company based in F.Y.R.O.M asked our college to design their logo and the product logo for a specific marble they have. The best three works will be awarded a money prize and of course the first wil be actually selected for the company. The second project has to do with the creation of an anniversary composition/design for the 50 years of a Greek-German private school in Athens. The best three will be awarded money prizes as well again and the best will be selected for them. The third project has to do with the total re-design of the commercial identity of an airline. I'm feverishly looking for companies with bad design now, so if you have anything to suggest, please leave me a comment! :)

Well, what about the sophisticated thing? He he, nah...I just felt like suggesting two books to you, which I'm now reading. The first one is Robert Bringhurst's The Elements of Typographic Style (thanks Maria!) and the second is 1000 More Graphic Elements by Grant Design Collaborative (thanks Elissavet!). I highly recommend them for any of you who are interested in typography and modern, clean design.

See you soon with some previews of my projects,

Lefteris

0 comments: