feeling proud, really

Last month my sister asked me to buy her a wall calendar (every year she asks me to do so because she trusts my taste, hehe). This year though was different. I went through all my favourite shops but I found nothing that I would buy for my self, so I didn't buy it for my sister either. It was then when I cam up with an idea! I told her "hey, what am I doing here? I'm studying graphic design, so I'm gonna make you one!". Today I gave it to her and she was sooo happy with it! What do you think? Do you like it? :)

  

  

  
  
  
  




COPYING ANY OF THESE IMAGES IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. PLEASE RESPECT THAT.  :)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I usually don't buy calenders because they're ugly, old fashioned and/or corny most of the time.
Not this one: I would buy it immediately. Too bad this calender is not for sale. It would have been the first calender I ever bought! :)

Lucky sister!

K. said...

This is amazing!!! You should consider start getting paid for this you know...I can't wait to see your next project...before publishing it here...give me a sneak peek please! ^.^

Lefteris said...

I'll think about that :) Thanks!

Wendy said...

Lefteris, it's a big YES! I'd love to have the original printable files! They're A4-size I assume?

Can't wait to have this calender in my home.

Ditto what your cousin said: you should get paid for this. :)