that's why I love typography

Every time I discover a person who is totally into my style I make a happy dance! :) This is the case with Mihail Mihaylov, a graphic designer and illustrator from Bulgaria. His work is so amazing, totally modernistic and minimal, exactly the way I like. Bold colours, typography in its utmost, just superb. Here's how Mihail describes himself:

"Influenced by the aesthetics of modernism, I love doing minimalistic graphic design, playing with type, colors and shapes. I'm not confined to a specific style but rather experiment in order to find the right visual language conveing the certain message."

Here are some of his projects that made me drool. Way to go Mihail! I wish that I'll be able to follow your steps someday!







 








































Find more info about Mihail and his work in his personal site miha-ta.com and in his flickr

0 comments: